The True Experience trophy will not pop for me

Wondering if anyone else has had any problems with this trophy... The guide says you will get this trophy naturally after doing the last mission, but I beat the game on the easiest difficulty and did not get the trophy. I am now doing a second playthrough on nightmare difficulty and I have completed 2 MAIN mission objectives and extracted and it hasn't popped. I've even done a secondary objective as well and still nothing. I'm worried that this trophy is bugged for me. Has anyone else had this issue? 

Sorry to hear.

Unlocked just fine for me 2 days ago when i did a secondary objective in Dead Hills with 1 Marine. (PS5)

I did not got it on my last Mission (Like the Guide says) when playing on PS4 or importing that Save to PS5.

On the PS4 i did a secondary objective with 1 MArine in Dead Hills too.

10 hours ago, fragilehope said:

Very strange. You should definitely get it after completing the final objective on the last mission as you only have the one Marine. It's possible that it's bugged/glitchy.

Have you loaded up your closest save beforehand and tried again?

Yes, yes and yes.

It did not work that way. Not on Ps4, Not on Ps5.

Not on Storyline, not on Nightmare, not on "No one can hear you Scream".

I think the Guide was lucky to have it unlock during a glitch wich got patched out.

Because, basicaly, you do not "start" that last mission alone.

You start it with a full team and the after finishing the last objective go directly to the "Last Story part" where you finish with only 1 Marine (But still start with 3).

At least that would be a logical explanation.

As i said, Multiple playthroughs on Ps4 and Ps5, but always ended up with the Dead Hills, 1st Mission way for it.

13 hours ago, nimrod2009US said:

Yes, yes and yes.

It did not work that way. Not on Ps4, Not on Ps5.

Not on Storyline, not on Nightmare, not on "No one can hear you Scream".

I think the Guide was lucky to have it unlock during a glitch wich got patched out.

Because, basicaly, you do not "start" that last mission alone.

You start it with a full team and the after finishing the last objective go directly to the "Last Story part" where you finish with only 1 Marine (But still start with 3).

At least that would be a logical explanation.

As i said, Multiple playthroughs on Ps4 and Ps5, but always ended up with the Dead Hills, 1st Mission way for it.

It's myself that wrote the guide, and based on my experience and that of others it should definitely pop for you then. It's odd that it hasn't.

It's not a full mission that needs to be done with one Marine, just one objective in a mission. The last objective in the last mission is to escape, at which point by default you have just one Marine so it should definitely pop for you as it meets the requirements. Cassandra doesn't count as a Marine but a Survivor.

If it's still not popping for you though the only other thing I can suggest is following this workaround to force it to pop on the first mission.

• Like 1

I did eventually get it today.... I wasn't even trying for it either... I was on nightmare difficulty and I was doing the mission where you have to get Cerberus or something like that and I had to fight the queen with the Androids. Two of my guys were killed in the fight and the other one was in a coma. Once the queen and the Androids were dead the trophy popped for me. So I don't know... I'm just glad I got it.