hello everyone!

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all!

I'm kinda late introducing myself, I have been using this site for awhile. RPGs and Platformers are my favorite types of games to play.

I used to collect achievements all the way back at 2007, when I first received my Xbox 360 and it came with a disc of games and demos. I remember seeing that achievement notification popping up and I've been hooked ever since.

Viva Pinata was probably the first game I fully completed and got all the achievements on, It was a really relaxing and cute game. Kinda reminded me of animal crossing and harvest moon a little bit.

The PS2 was the first playstation console I ever owned, I have nothing but good memories with that console. Couldn't get a PS3 at the time, because of the price.

It wasn't until I got a PS4, I've decided to switch over back to playstation. I missed out on a lot of great exclusives, my backlog is large.

Also feel free to chat with me about Sonic or NiGHTS, or anything about SEGA. I really enjoy their games.

I'm also planning to get every trophy and platinum for Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Sonic. Wish me luck.

Thanks for reading guys!

• Like 1