Quadratic Trophy Guide

HoddzDJ

So this is my first post. It was meant to be just a trophy tip but after a quick session in the Chat room, tips have been disabled. I then tried to compile a guide but was thrown an error so here I am in the forums.

So Quadratic is zero-faulting the Fusion Factory track with the Quad bike. It looks like an easy task, but once you try you'll realise you can'y just hammer it from start to finish. The biggest problem I found was the loop, and actually getting inside it without banging your head. Take it steady on the approach and do not lean forward until you are inside the loop, then full throttle to get all the way around.

Once you're through the loop and nearing the end of the track, there is a platform that throws you into the air. Watch this and try not to be full throttle here as you'll end up catching your front wheels and spinning uncontrollably. Once you're over that bit then the finish line is in sight. Once your score has been saved, the trophy will unlock.

You do not have to do anything else other than zero fault to get this trophy. You can take as long as you need.

Hopefully this will help a few people out.

• Like 1