Chef, Yes Chef! - RNG to buggy maybe somwhere in between.

Hello my fellow Trophy Hunters :wave:

We play on PS5 an we are on day 150 ingame. Until now it was a long ride and a big grind but all worked really well. 

All what we need is Chef, Yes Chef! to close the kitchen.

Right now Its really not possible to keep the staff happy for 10 days in a row anymore.

We did all the tricks and tried everything to make them feel special, like let them choose where to work and give them all the days free that they need. 
Its maybe only RNG after some point in the game or not even possible anymore.

Maybe we are to far advanced in the game with all stats maxed all recipies learned and the biggest and best possible equipment.

When you look in Playstation Trophys you see when the people got this trophy.

Its mostly pretty early in the game after you got all three chefs and did Like 10 different meals youreself,

sometimes before getting the biggest restaurant and before level 30.

But on our game it seems were grinding for nothing. Maybe we need to start over.

It would be nice If anyone cloud lend us all some help for this in any way.

Maybe just for a better understanding or simply that we have just to open this secret menu for happiness.

Or how we can kick out Kassim. Anything would help. Or youre own story of getting the trophy. 

Big THANKS out of our kitchen. 

Edited by Pixelkoch

So I had the same problem for a while and just figured it out, the key thing is to buy produce from a store that raises your responsibility. When you buy the produce from a "Local" store you'll get a notification in the bottom right corner of the screen that says "Motivated team", it's the only time the game notifies you of the team motivation (that I know of). After 10 services I got it at the end of the service, choosing to stay in the kitchen.

Just to be safe, I still made sure to make everything as perfect as possible each and every day:

• Buy produce from stores that raises your responsibility - this is the golden rule
    • Basic - 1 star
      • Agriculture Store - all produce
    • Regular - 2 star
      • Vegetables & Co. - vegetables & grain
      • Premium Restaurant Foods - meat & fish
    • Excellent - 3 star
      • Landscape Farm - vegetables & grain. This doesn't give you responsibility points but you do gain points with the other 2 stores.
      • Big Fish - fish only
      • Butchery Meat shop - meat only
    • Exceptional - 4 star
      • Rocca & Brizzi Market - vegetables only
      • Fitzroy, Family Fisheries - fish only
      • Joe Made in Le Perche - meat only
      • Laplanche Delicatessen - grain only
  • Assign roles in prep stage - fast forward the time to 12:00/12 p.m and look for the one employee that doesn't care* to clean the kitchen and assign him. Then assign one to make extras and one to the prepping station. Keep your kitchen clean, no matter what! *This doesn't always work because sometimes nobody wants to clean so maybe it's not required for the trophy but always try to make them happy at this stage. This happened to me more then 2 times and still got the trophy.
  • Let your sous chefs go - there is a possibility that a sous chef will ask you to take the day off for some reason, always comply and let them leave. As I motioned, it seems that sometimes you can't satisfy everyone with the roles. If one leaves and he was on cleaning duty, assign someone else even if he is upset. This happened to me 2 times and still got the trophy.
  • Assign roles in service stage - fast forward to 19:00/7 p.m and assign each employee to a role that they are "Ok" with, make sure to switch between the roles until you see the "Ok" prompt.
  • Let the sous chef do most of the work - always command the sous chefs to do the stage 3 of a dish (don't let them make the entire dish all the way at stage 4) and plate it yourself.
  • Alternate between the sous chefs during service - alternate between each dish with who you want to make the work for that dish. It's so that each sous chef makes equal work during the service.
  • Always serve A+ dishes - make a menu where no matter what sous chef prepares step 3 it'll always come to the costumer with A+ rating. The dishes that worked for me are:
    • Veal Milanese
    • Veal and tarragon cream
    • Vitello tonnato
    • Pork medallion and morel sauce
    • Lamb chops in honey
  • Package leftovers & clean your cookware - at the end of the service always leave with the kitchen in perfect condition by packaging leftover foods and produce (don't throw it to the trash) and washing the cookware and putting it back. During the service I always clean the cookware myself and don't use the sous chef that is on cleaning duty because they always take time to clean and it's much faster to clean by yourself. You will not be able to use your sous chefs if there's no available cookware.

Important to note, I was level 30, prices were set to high (3 money signs), started doing this method on day 60, got the trophy on day 70 and all dishes were gastronomic cuisine (3 stars/bib dish). I was going for the "A Star Is Born" trophy, which I also got at the same time. Also for convenience and personal preference, in the preferences menu I had the next options on: calm service, recipe reminders & cooking assistance but it's up to you.

Sorry of the long response, I understand that you are pretty advanced in the game but I thought maybe to give some tips and pointers for future newcomers.

Hope it helps and good luck!

Edited by vasili_koulakov
  • Like 1