Easy Come, Easy Go Trophy ? In single Attempt ?

Easy Come, Easy Go Trophy? in single attempt means ? i asked cos i die during that timer puzzle need to run all again so what is the meaning here for "in single attempt" kindly explain. If this question is asked earlier please guide to its link thanks 

This DLC is a RogueLike of sorts. So each time you go into Valhalla counts as an attempt.

You just need to get enough Fleeting echoes while not dying, restarting or completing the run. If you do any of that, you have to enter again in a new run and try again. You will have to do quite a few anyway while going for the 100%. It will likely come naturally.

Edited by Ric
  • Like 1

@Ric thanks for the reply like i have cleared the 

1. The Invitation 

2. Home Coming 

i died on the 3rd The Host during that rift puzzle so i dont have to run the first 2 stories again right ? just continued again from The Host ?

6 minutes ago, Emmad9 said:

@Ric thanks for the reply like i have cleared the 

1. The Invitation 

2. Home Coming 

i died on the 3rd The Host during that rift puzzle so i dont have to run the first 2 stories again right ? just continued again from The Host ?

I think so (it has been a while for me) but I think you are still in the introductionary part of the DLC. You will come to a point where you open the door and go into Valhalla. Those are the attempts. Each time you enter you start a new attempt into Valhalla.

The story missions have no effect on this trophy.

Edit: When you have progressed enough, you will be able to fight in an Arena (Fight at the Forum trophy). You will most likely get more then enough Fleeting Echoes while going for that one.

Edited by Ric

Yes i am at introduction and on the 3rd part of the story.

Is it after the first fight with the Tyr the door for Valhalla will be available ? i havent fight with Tyr yet.