How can you can get number 1 on the high score leaderboard. I've had flawless runs on hard difficulty and still managed to only get 3rd. Is there anyway to cheese it or am I missing something?

Edit: I got it. If anyone needs help just play NYC on hard and keep that combo going

Edited by P-Low14

7 hours ago, P-Low14 said:

How can you can get number 1 on the high score leaderboard. I've had flawless runs on hard difficulty and still managed to only get 3rd. Is there anyway to cheese it or am I missing something?

Edit: I got it. If anyone needs help just play NYC on hard and keep that combo going

Also from what I’ve found out Leo is the only one whose combos actually generate score. All the other turtles are glitched and their combos won’t count.

Posted (edited)

Just to add some tips - I've noticed that when you do your Turtle Power move, enemies suddenly spawn on screen even if there were none before you pressed the button.  If you can, save your Turtle Power for long sections in between enemies so you won't lose your combos.  There's one or two spots in the NYC level where you have to wait for enemies to show up and your combo will expire, but if you use your Turtle Power at these times they will hold you over until those enemies appear, plus it increases your combo by quite a bit

Edited by mattPilky69