Commendation trophy bugged??

Posted (edited)

So I have an interesting update for you all: last night, my brother and I were playing and he had the same issue as me where he was stuck at 10/100 tracker for commendations. Well, he unlocked the commendation For “eminent hoarder” which is for selling 320 gold hoarder treasures while flying a grade 5 gold hoarder emissary in high seas “Grade V” version. Once he unlocked that, it completed his tracker at 100/100 and it popped the platinum for him as that was his last trophy. I’m about 40 away and I’m stuck at 20/100 progress so when I get there, I’ll update as well.

EDIT: Another update. I got my commendation trophy tonight while doing the Athena’s guilded voyage. I got some commendation after digging up a chest of legends, and my tracker went from 20/100 right to 100/100 and it popped. Obviously it’s very broken, but keep going and you’ll get it eventually I guess as my brother and I both got it within 24 hours of each other after 60+ hours on PS5 after importing a character.

EDIT 2: Per the patch notes after the servers went offline tonight, this trophy has been fixed post the patch done after I posted I got my trophy.

Edited by MrMetMrZep2087
Adding info