Random "Tip" Discovery While Playing Casually

Doubleofox

Hello,

Just tossing this out there for anyone else going for the platinum in the final month. The game is not that hard and ultimate this only helps a little, but after "dying" you can avoid having to pay off the "fee" by quitting the game and reloading as the game saves when you die. This also refills your health entirely vs only partial health as well. Thankfully the game only take like ~7 seconds to quit and reopen your save.

It doesn't help with a certain as your death is still counted, but just for some of the those area where you just needed one extra health to get by that didn't come with respawning.

I'm enjoying the game's music and sassy shopkeeper

• Like 2

Thanks, although not a huge help boost, but still worth doing it, mostly to keep gems and upgrade yourself faster. 

Indeed, the music (love the effect when in water), the art-style and shopkeeper are really well done.

Hope the 'black' section won't be too much of a hassle

On 5/5/2024 at 2:45 PM, Rejim said:

Thanks, although not a huge help boost, but still worth doing it, mostly to keep gems and upgrade yourself faster. 

Indeed, the music (love the effect when in water), the art-style and shopkeeper are really well done.

Hope the 'black' section won't be too much of a hassle

Agree that it not game breaking boost, but for ~7 seconds, you can get those maybe 20 Time gems right away in certain places!

The "Black" section was not that bad to be honest. It took me maybe ~10 attempts over 20 minutes. My tip is in the video watching where items are, there's a part where the trampoline twice that seems really bad, but I correctly guessed the second attempt that if you just run straight left and press no buttons, it'll get you onto both successfully.