System sign-in

Hi , all 

Not sure if this is in the right section - so here goes . 

Me and my son share a PSN account - and for a long time I thought how many devices can be signed in at the same time ... ?

Fun experiment that had me dusting off  and charging a few older systems - 

Turns out ALL of them - I did a trophy synch with all the systems to see if I could and if any would sign-out other systems and all worked fine.

PS Vita

PS3

PS4 
PS5 (remote playing via Poral wanted to check if remote play was affected).

Just a fun "did you know" 

As a caveat - I know if you play a PS4 game via Back compat on PS5 it will sign you out of PS4.

But for anyone trophy hunting with friends or are good at multi-tasking  thought this might be interesting

I know now that in the future when I 'give up' the PS5 to my son I am not restricted to what I want to play.

Temptation is now to platinum a game series in sequence across platforms vita-3-4-5 any suggestions ? 

2 hours ago, woza32 said:

Temptation is now to platinum a game series in sequence across platforms vita-3-4-5 any suggestions ? 

idk about a vita-3-4-5 game but you could do the walking dead telltale game for vita, ps3, and ps4 all at the same time! 

On 5/4/2024 at 7:47 PM, bckwoulds said:

idk about a vita-3-4-5 game but you could do the walking dead telltale game for vita, ps3, and ps4 all at the same time! 

I checked and as far as I can see the only single game that spans all  consoles is Metal Gear Solid - 

Since the launch of Metal Gear Collection part 1 - 

MGS2 and 3 are now available across all platforms , vita-3-4 and 5 

3 seems the easiest  - and cross save between vita/3 and 4/5 will have to be something for me to put into my backlog