A Cursed Hall Of Fame

Some great plats in the mix there dude, I can't speak much for the fighting games as it isn't really my genre, but GTA IV, Vanquish, Persona and the Devil May Cry series are all killer completions.

Also 4 Bayonetta stacks in the course of about a week?! Absolute madness, what a great game. Shame that the sequels never came to non-Nintendo consoles. Keep up the great work with these completions man.

PS - Also an old school Pokemon fanboy, but never been a big Banette fan. Arcanine and Empoleon master race.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HelixNebula_x said:

Some great plats in the mix there dude, I can't speak much for the fighting games as it isn't really my genre, but GTA IV, Vanquish, Persona and the Devil May Cry series are all killer completions.

Also 4 Bayonetta stacks in the course of about a week?! Absolute madness, what a great game. Shame that the sequels never came to non-Nintendo consoles. Keep up the great work with these completions man.

PS - Also an old school Pokemon fanboy, but never been a big Banette fan. Arcanine and Empoleon master race.

Thanks!

I like Arcanine and Empoleon too! I remember in Pokèmon Pearl, my first Gen 4 game, Piplup was my starter!

The games you mentioned are all games I am planning to talk about 👍

And yeah, a real shame Bayonetta moved to Nintendo lol

• Like 1