"Rockin' Stairs" Gap Help

Trying for the "Post Statue" Get There but for the life of me I can't consistently hit the rockin stairs gap on it's own let alone as part of the get there combo.

I've tried every line shown on youtube plus messing around on my own and tried different combos of stats but the gap only registers I reckon about 5% of time and that's if I'm lucky.

I finished the whole collection of get there's in thps1 and everything up to philly so I know what I'm doing, but I'm at a complete loss as to what I keep missing here. 

Anyone else struggle and have tips? Because at the moment I'm feeling like this is the end of my platinum run and I haven't even attempted bullring yet haha.

3 minutes ago, fatnatcat90 said:

No, the hard get there for philly is "Flyin' Wheelie"

I'd suggest skipping it then as it's not needed for a trophy, you might still want it for completion but it shouldn't affect your platinum journey 

7 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

I'd suggest skipping it then as it's not needed for a trophy, you might still want it for completion but it shouldn't affect your platinum journey 

Well this is embarrassing. I don't know how I didn't notice this whole time that the trophy was for the hard get theres only. Thanks for pointing it out!

In saying that, shortly after posting I realised that for this gap there has to be a manual at the end of the combo at the top of the last stair to register the gap. So clearly I have issues with paying attention to details haha.

1 hour ago, fatnatcat90 said:

Well this is embarrassing. I don't know how I didn't notice this whole time that the trophy was for the hard get theres only. Thanks for pointing it out!

In saying that, shortly after posting I realised that for this gap there has to be a manual at the end of the combo at the top of the last stair to register the gap. So clearly I have issues with paying attention to details haha.

Don't beat yourself up about it, a few people have missed that and that's why (I think) there's a warning about it on the trophy guide.

Better to find out now rather than whilst trying for all the rest.