On Sale for $4.99 in the US PSstore

TacticalChaos15

This game is currently on sale for only $4.99 in the US Playstation Store! I just downloaded it. It doesn't appear to be a PS+ only sale either, so if you want to jump in on this deal I would do it quickly. I'm not sure how much longer the sale will be going. Also, Game of Thrones is also on sale for only $4.99 as well. 

Yes I saw it and was like hell yes, never played the first game but hell 1.1 GB not too large, fun gameplay, shame game is region locked tho, I can't play coop no one ever joins me and no servers, but I been playing a few hours most nights and I just need 3 more trophies, soon to be 2.... dong them all solo sux.... if I had a partnet could of got this platted in no time flat but without one doing stuff like A Hail of Arrows, proud to say I got it, and I'm likely going to be platting this game entirely solo so that's cool.

Read in one thread and it says easiest platinum, like hell no.  Look at the 100% stats and how rare the trophies are compared to a game like Terminator Salvation, The Walking Dead, Back to the Future, etc.

Terminator Salvation and The Walking Dead you just have to play thru the game and The Walking Dead is super easy, Salvation pretty damn easy as well if you are familiar with FPS and who aint? lol

At least you can plat this without finishing it but that is kinda whack imo but whatever...

4.99 for a bunch of gold trophies an a good looking platinum.

WELL WORTH IT