Need Help With Lord Shark

Recently I had to restart my whole game because there was no getting around to defeating the shield boss for me, and so when I restarted it all of the demons have been pretty easy for me to obtain with how I built my party now, but the moment I got to Lord Shark I can't even really lay a finger on him. He easily wipes out my whole party before I get to really do anything to him or even set up my party. My party right now is;

photoalbum_416238274_user43118190-1.jpg
photoalbum_416238278_user43118190-1.jpg
photoalbum_416238280_user43118190-1.jpg
photoalbum_416238282_user43118190-1.jpg
photoalbum_416238284_user43118190-1.jpg

I'm using a level 18 Neptune, level 17 Mars, and a level level 8 Hermes {he is low because I rarely use him}. Should I be switching out a demon an using Jupiter instead she is the lightning demon or should I be getting my people on higher levels?

Nevermind I have finally beat him. Just switched my slash technique to my fighter instead of my gazer an just made him focus on using demons an their techniques. grant you had to waste a lot of phoenix wings but finally got through it.

Nevermind I have finally beat him. Just switched my slash technique to my fighter instead of my gazer an just made him focus on using demons an their techniques. grant you had to waste a lot of phoenix wings but finally got through it.

Congrats!