trouble with trophies

does anyone know how to unlock racing paints in HTTYD 2? I am having difficulties I have beaten everyone tournament and got everything gold but I still don't have any paints I also got stoick and Valka still nothing any ideas? I also need some ideas on how to get Cant touch this! can anyone help?

• Like 1

this is for anyone who is stuck with the custom racing paints trophies in order to get the racing paints you need to win every tournament with every dragon, getting the gold doesn't matter as long as you win the tournament overall. I hope this helps.

• 3 months later...

this is for anyone who is stuck with the custom racing paints trophies in order to get the racing paints you need to win every tournament with every dragon, getting the gold doesn't matter as long as you win the tournament overall. I hope this helps.

Hey, I can confirm that you only need to participate in the tournament, just that, you don't need win.
But I found something different, I played with a dragon 2 tournaments, turn off the PS3, and then play the other 2 tournaments, and didn't counted. So I played the 4 tournaments in a row.