Hey there everyone - Looking to do co-op videos with people to start out on youtube.

Jeygopi

Hello everyone;

I'm looking to start out a youtube channel, I'll be lets playing a decent amount of titles, and reviewing all major release titles.

Planning to do this as a hobby, while I'm at uni (I'm 3rd year now, but I still got another 2 to go).

I'm looking for people to skype with to do co-op for various games coming out this year, not only on playstation, but also xbox one, wii U and a limited amount of ps3 games.

So, I'm looking to make friends early so that instead of us barely knowing each other, we can be good friends before the time these games come;

I already have all the capture equipment and have tried using it in the past.

The games I'm looking to do co-op sessions with friends and others are (for this year):

Wii U/3DS:

Hyrule warriors
Bayonetta 2

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS

PS4:

Destiny

Assassins Creed Unity 

Driveclub

Far Cry 4

Project Cars

Evolve

The Crew

Xbone:

Halo The Master Chief collection

Forza Horizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

Please let me know if you're interested, I'd ask for you to be over 17 in general, due to the nature of some of the games being played.

I'd like this to be a fun community channel, if possible, I know there's already a bunch of youtube channels that do gaming out there, but I am Australian, and as far as I know, I havent really seen a lot of Australian gaming channels out there.

The small amount of friends I have won't all be playing the games i have above, so it would be nice to get some different people for the games my friends may not be getting.

If you are not personally interested, but know friends that may be, I'd sincerely appreciate it if you pass this on to them, if you're not sure about wanting to play along, feel free to send me a message, and we can talk further about it.

Thankyou for your time, and for reading :)

• Like 1

Hey, that sounds like a fun project to work on. I myself had watched a healthy amount of youtube gaming videos (my favourite being VanossGaming's) and I always wanted to know how it feels like to be involved in the production. I have a ps4 and I don't have a lot of friends on PSN but it would be fun to see myself on a youtube gaming video.

Edited by WL_Ooi