Cross-Save issues?!

sideB_

Just had a terrible experience with Rogue Legacy, so much so that I deleted it off my Vita and probably won't return to it unless I decide to re-download it and start from scratch again.

Yesterday, I beat the final boss, and was making my way through the NG+. I played on Vita for literally the entire game, I only played on the PS4 on the first day it came out. I decided to play on the PS4 today as I just finished TLOU Remastered, so I figured why not.

Anyways. I was at Level 154 on Vita, making my way through NG+, and my cross-save from my Vita would not sync to my PS4. I restarted both systems, and still nothing. I pressed update cross-save on the vita, and it wouldn't appear on my PS4. It would only bring up an older game-save from where I was at Level 18.

Then, foolishly, I decided to send my PS4 data into the cloud, which my Vita picked up. Now I had a Level 18 game, on both my PS4 and my Vita. All my work, my manor, and everything else was gone. I tried to see if I could bring it back, but nothing.

Long story short, my life sucks. Rogue Legacy is a great fucking game that I was insanely obsessed with for the past week. I'm not willing to replay through the whole game at this point, as I was starting to get the hang of the REMIX bosses and the importance of their specific obols.

My legacy is now over. (see what I did there. haha)

Just wanna know if this has ever happened to any of you guys.

• 1 month later...