lag when using items

I'm about to play the game myself - get to 100 in a day - but there have been numerous complaints on bugs in the game and also the lack of translation of the text ect.

It seems like they've made one big mess out of this and to be honest, they're going to pay for it eventually. If i notice anything out of the ordinary about it then I'll drop a full analysis of it in a different forum topic

• 2 weeks later...

I find my character freezing for a while when trying to use potions. Is this normal?

It's to simulate the MMO feel. Some MMOs have a "casting" time on items. I think it's to prevent players from using potions and even still using the potions only give you regeneration rather than heal you out right. I also believe this to add more emposis on using the battleskills

It's to simulate the MMO feel. Some MMOs have a "casting" time on items. I think it's to prevent players from using potions and even still using the potions only give you regeneration rather than heal you out right. I also believe this to add more emposis on using the battleskills

The sword skills that heal also have a casting time though lol. I should know, I always have a specific sword skill set to heal party. (R+O)