New DLC

Has anyone downloaded the new Content yet?

I downloaded it and tried the new boss. Needless to say I was destroyed in no time, I even used my stat enhancing potions and that didn't even help me. I also tried looking for the new weapons but I can't seem to find them especially Heathcliff's stuff since I don't know what the name of his equipment is. I don't believe it was ever mentioned in the anime and I've never read the manga.

I Just finished the two bosses that's reachable from Arc Sophia teleport gate (Boss of Keeper of Oblivion & Boss of Labyrinth of Deadly Sin). It doesn't seem like there are any kind of reward for beating them though. After beating each one you get a results screen identical to the floor bosses. I've managed to get last hit on both but no pop up of any kind of bonus. I also checked inventory afterwards and nothing either.

Just waiting for the two rank 3 HNM missions to spawn now. Hopefully they will give something decent. =/

UPDATE: Just finished the HNM bosses. Unfortunately, there are no new gear drops from them. Hopefully they'll add those in after 1.03 patch.

Edited by Alyri