Tips for 1M+ points on Starter board?

dajmer79

The title pretty much sums it up. I've been able to net 900,000+ no problem, but even my best run only pulled in a little over 950,000 points. I know it's possible because I see other people on the leaderboard with over one million points, I just don't know how they did it. Time always seems to run out just as I'm gathering the last couple of ducks on the last board, and I can't find anymore ways to shave extra time off. :S

Yeah, the best advice I can give is similar to the above post.  Get as many perfects as possible (preferably in a row), and maintain fever time as long as humanly possible. When you are in fever time, make sure that you kill any skulls that you may see on the map.

In general, the map doesn't switch up that much, so my other piece of advice is to keep practicing and have a general feel for the layout of every floor.  After a while you'll have it somewhat memorized and know where to go.

edit, I would also add that you should keep playing even if you make a couple of mistakes, don't just hit restart immediately.  I have messed up on a couple floors and even destroyed some ducklings, and yet I was still able to get over 1,000,000.  

Edited by lazyfan