Where do I buy red bricks from?

caasuaI_

I have the same question about that too! I earned the x6 Multiplier Red Brick but I can't even click it or know where to buy, the shop only let's me buy Characters, Books, Hints etc... I would love to know about accessing Red Bricks and buying resources with studs.

Edit: Ok! I figured that crap out! Press Square and go to Bree then look to the left of where you just spawned and you will see a blacksmith forge, that is where you will make all the red bricks.

Edited by Tracidic

I have the same question about that too! I earned the x6 Multiplier Red Brick but I can't even click it or know where to buy, the shop only let's me buy Characters, Books, Hints etc... I would love to know about accessing Red Bricks and buying resources with studs.

Edit: Ok! I figured that crap out! Press Square and go to Bree then look to the left of where you just spawned and you will see a blacksmith forge, that is where you will make all the red bricks.

Have you seen the amount of resources needed? Insane amounts!

Yes, that is why we need to get the multiplier Red Bricks ASAP so we can buy the resources, I think I have to farm 2 million studs to buy Gollum so I can access x4 Red Brick, I don't know how much resources is needed for the x4 though, I can't even buy the x6 brick because of the insane amount of resources needed.

Yes, that is why we need to get the multiplier Red Bricks ASAP so we can buy the resources, I think I have to farm 2 million studs to buy Gollum so I can access x4 Red Brick, I don't know how much resources is needed for the x4 though, I can't even buy the x6 brick because of the insane amount of resources needed.

I think the smallest multiplier is x6 I beleive,  had any luck with it yet?

• 2 weeks later...

How did you get all the rescoures for x 6 Multiplier?