41. Dragon's Dogma

PS3

1L010a29.png

The True Arisen

post-24178-0-68057300-1415530266_thumb.png

Platinum Difficulty: 6 (65 hours)

Hardest Trophy: The Hero

Enjoyment: 10

Favorite Moment: A griffin crashing down from the skies right next to my party! 

Most probably the best Fantasy RPG experience up-to-date. All the enemies look great, equipment has nice design and there is a lot of it, loot is satisfying, exploration will always reward you with something, story is interesting and even side-quests were fun to do. I played through the game almost 3 times and there wasn't a single point where I would feel bored. The party system is done in a very good way and the fact that "pawns" remember previous encounters and get better as they fight next to you was really nice (although, they don't do what you would like every time, lets keep it real). Overall, there was nothing bad about this game and the trophy list was relatively easy to complete.

40. Far Cry 3

PS3

1Lb6376a.png

Mastered the Jungle
post-24178-0-59754000-1415530348_thumb.png

Platinum Difficulty: 4 (30 hours)

Hardest Trophy: Hide and Seek

Enjoyment: 7

Favorite Moment: Letting a bear out of a cage and waiting for it to clean the whole camp.

The game was better than I expected. After first few boring assignments during which I had to shoot pigs and collect mushrooms I wanted to quit the game. Fortunately, it got more interesting very quickly and kept me interested until the end. Exploration was nice for the scenery around but it wasn't very rewarding regarding loot. However, overall it was fun so I am looking forward to the next game in the series.

39. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

PS Vita

1L66eed4.png

All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything

post-24178-0-80375000-1415530869_thumb.png

Platinum Difficulty: 2 (10 hours)

Hardest Trophy: Triple Kill!

Enjoyment: 5

Favorite Moment: Well, triple kills were fun.

It looked nice and easy so I thought why not to give PSASBR a chance. It turned out; the game is a little annoying. MP was not working for me at all. Hardest thing about Triple Kill! was to find a game where everyone will connect. The SP was a lot better experience. However, it was too long and it got repetitive very fast. The character moves were nicely done and reflected the moves they have in their respective games. The game was even fun at times and worked well as something to play while I’m commuting to work but it wasn't anything special.

38. WipEout 2048

PS Vita

1L00af84.png

This is WipEout!

post-24178-0-09596000-1415532934_thumb.png

Platinum Difficulty: 9 (85 hours)

Hardest Trophy: Beat Zico

Enjoyment: 10

Favorite Moment: Perfect Lap! and multiple eliminations after using Quake

This is definitely my proudest Platinum. It took a lot of time, nerves, patience and practice and maybe that's why it was so satisfying when it finally popped. It actually felt strange to be 100% done since I have spent 1.5 years with it (on and off of course. MP was long, but I had fun with it and it was great to play against others. Sometimes I felt like throwing Vita against the wall when I needed a first place and I came up second by only a few points...again. Nevertheless, hitting every speed pad, flawlessly going through every corner, executing a barrel-roll at every chance and getting a Perfect Lap! is something I'm not going to forget.

37. Crysis 3

PS3

1Lc94a74.png

Platinum

post-24178-0-79179100-1415643433_thumb.png

Platinum Difficulty: 8 (36 hours)

Hardest Trophy:

Enjoyment: 7

Favorite Moment: Spoiler. Read below.

Probably the best thing about this game is how it looks like. It’s truly impressive and made me just go and look around. Being equipped just with a flashlight and going through the dark cave in the last chapter has to be my favorite moment of the game. The combat part of the game was fun throughout the whole game. The story did not impress me that much and it often was overly dramatic to the extent that it sounded funny. Collecting all Nanosuit upgrades was a pain! Sadly, I encountered the well-known glitch which made me go through the chapters numerous times. The worst part was that I wasn’t able to get it even after that; upgrades simply disappeared from the game. So, I had to wipe the save data and start all over to get everything again. MP was frustrating at first but after gaining some map knowledge and gear upgrades I started enjoying it – too bad that at that point I was pretty much done with it.

Edited by Traitorcz

Hey guys!

Please let me know what you think about the layout/content so far. I will be adding more Platinums slowly when I have the time for it but the layout is pretty much how I would like to have it. Nevertheless, I am open to suggestions and tips how to make it more interesting.