IP Blocked? (Lifetime Premium Member)

Esquoret

Hi, I'm getting a "Your IP has been blocked temporarily due to too many update requests" message for a week now. I wrote an email to PSNProfiles staff requested either to:

1) Unblock me

OR

2) Tell me how long I gotta wait until this "temporary" blockage is lifted.

It wasn't intentional on my part to go over the limit -- I was just curiously checking up on people's profiles regarding certain trophies. I wasn't aware that there was such a limit, since there wasn't a warning beforehand. In any case, I didn't think that a lifetime premium member would have such restrictions.

I've received absolutely no reply to my email for days, and so I am seeking help on these forums. Hopefully a MOD around these parts could help me out, thanks very much.

Hi, I'm getting a "Your IP has been blocked temporarily due to too many update requests" message for a week now. I wrote an email to PSNProfiles staff requested either to:

1) Unblock me

OR

2) Tell me how long I gotta wait until this "temporary" blockage is lifted.

It wasn't intentional on my part to go over the limit -- I was just curiously checking up on people's profiles regarding certain trophies. I wasn't aware that there was such a limit, since there wasn't a warning beforehand. In any case, I didn't think that a lifetime premium member would have such restrictions.

I've received absolutely no reply to my email for days, and so I am seeking help on these forums. Hopefully a MOD around these parts could help me out, thanks very much.

Wtf? I didn't know there was a limit too lol. Just check users via the leaderboards to be safe next time.