Trophy glitch? (All-rounder)

I have an issue regarding the trophy "ALL ROUNDER", which is gotten in multiplayer mode. Here's what's happening: I've kept track of every single ability and ranged weapon that I used throughout the matches. I've also played in every game mode, including the different wolfpack modes. 

Now, having done all that, I still didn't get the trophy. I should think: "this is my mistake. I must've counted it wrong", and I did. So I kept repeating matches in the different game modes, cycling through ranged weapons and abilities. 

THEN, I realized 3 things:

1) At the game home screen, where you may choose between playing story mode and online multiplayer, the player is able to check at which level his profile is online (example: lvl. 55) as well as his "abstergo" badge. The badge that shows there in the home screen is different from the one I see at the online lobby, during online matches and in the online players list;

2) No matter how much I play the different gaming modes online, when I go to the Leaderboards section, it shows that I have played 0 matches of modes like Manhunt, Assassinate and Artifact Assault, even when I've just played them! I believe this is the main reason I'm not getting the trophy;

3) The proof I have used every ability and ranged weapon, as well as played in every game mode, is that on the UPLAY account, I completed the "Action" named just as the trophy: ALL-ROUNDER, which has the same description just as well: "Play on every game mode and use every ability and ranged weapon once in Multiplayer". 

- Well, if it's the same thing, why didn't I get the trophy already? Is there some connectivity problem going on between uplay/ubisoft/PS4 networks? I'm lost and frustrated. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how did you solve it?

post-121160-0-66743000-1417646473_thumb.png

Edited by decobione