Pink Agaricus

aguiar31

So, i don't got the hole in the treehouse and i'm having trouble on getting my ragnarok available to hit it, actually sometimes my ragnarok is not even available to use in no time. Does someone know how to fix it? and maybe tell me a spot to get both Goofy and Donald stuck?

Edited by aguiar31

Here's a snippet from my guide over on another trophy forum, I hope it answers some questions for you and if you're still wondering just ask :)

"The Pink Agaricus is easy to 'defeat' but is rather complex, requiring the most preparation of the Rare Heartless. When you enter the Treehouse area, if no enemies spawn, then there will be three White Mushrooms around the area. Stop is the only move you can use on all of them (you cannot get the Stop Arts this way). Once all three have been discovered and dealt with, the large Pink Agaricus will appear in the centre. The method here is a bit complex.

First, make sure you have Ragnarok equipped as an Ability (feel free to move away from the Pink Agaricus to equip this; it will not disappear unless you leave the area). Lock onto the enemy, and make sure to switch targets to its head using L2.png (Ragnarok can only be used this way). Cast Aeroga on yourself. Next, use Stop (ra/ga) on the enemy. The focus of this fight is to hit the Pink Agaricus as many times as possible before the Stop effect ends. Aeroga's effect hits the Pink Agaricus a bit more to add to the hit count. Immediately use Ragnarok on its head and finish with 'Impact', as this hits the most. Repeat as necessary until the Stop effect ends. The Pink Agaricus will dance and each hit will give you a Tech Point. The Tech Points will count up the hits you got. 40 hits or more give you a 30% chance of a Serenity Power drop. Every interval of ten (50, 60, 70, etc.) will increase the drop rate.

100 hits (Tech Points) give you a guaranteed 100% Serenity Power drop."

Does this answer your question about Ragnarok?

Edited by Kashiyuka
  • Like 1

You don't actually need 100 Tech Points, but getting 100 makes the chance of a Serenity Power drop 100% guaranteed.  Personally, I can't recall ever reaching 100, and I still managed fine with obtaining the seven Serenity Powers required for synthesis. :)

However, I don't ever recall having problems with Donald and Goofy getting in the way, I found this method of getting them out of your hair:

"Step 1: After checking where all the mushrooms are, put them in a spot behind the Tree House where their AI wont be able to find its way to you.

Step 2: Summon (preferably) Bambi to keep Goofy and Donald where they are until you're ready to go at the Pink Agaricus.
Step 3: Make sure you're facing towards where you left Goofy and Donald. You'll need to face that direction for the whole fight to keep them from teleporting to you.
Step 4: After buffing up with Aerora/ga for extra hits, and restoring your MP from Bambi, dismiss Bambi; you cant use abilities with Bambi out. Donald and Goofy will respawn, and you'll be allowed abilities. As long as you're facing them, they will be stuck behind the tree house.
Step 5: Cast Stop and enjoy your punching bag."

So after finding the three White Mushrooms, lead Donald and Goofy away from where the Pink Agaricus spawns, summon Bambi (as this makes the two temporarily 'disappear'), pick up any MP orbs needed and buff yourself with Aero/ra/ga, and then dismiss Bambi.  Keep the camera facing in the direction of where you put Donald and Goofy away, as this prevents them from auto-spawning behind you (if the camera is facing away from their spot, they'll auto-spawn as a method to catch up to you).  This'll stop them from bothering you as you fight it out with the Pink Agaricus, because they won't make it back to you in time to interrupt. :)

• Like 1