[Cover] FF8: Breezy

Count_Fib

Hello!

Musician as a hobby and gamer since a long time, I make covers of video games theme I like with some instruments. Final Fantasy VIII was my first FF, so I particularly like its OST, and I wanted to make a cover of it since a lot of time. For the first one of this game, I chose the theme Of Balamb City, a calm music with guitar only (unlikely my other covers).

I hope you will like it, I'm open for evey comment that will help me to improve myself and produce better quality covers.

Thank you and enjoy!

Edited by Lord_Bif
  • Like 2

I recently started replaying Final Fantasy VIII and man it seems everywhere I go its the topic of discussion. xD

The only nitpick I can come up with is at 1:04-:09 the notes didn't ring so open and lush as the rest, keep up the great work.

I play a bit of guitar and cello myself by the way :P

Edited by Ramonachan

Thank you for your review! I want to play the game again, this is a good choice! :D

I'm aware of that problem, unfortunately, this was my best take and since guitar is not my principal instrument (I'm a drummer), it was hard for me to do better... But I'll do my best to improve that!^^ 

Cello is so hard! I learnt a bit of cello for one of my cover (from the game "The Walking Dead", by Telltale Games), and it was so complicated! But I really want to learn further, it's a great instrument! Do you have a channel or something?

Thanks again!