Reach lvl 70 trophies don't pop up?

So I transfered my progress from Reaper of Souls from PS3 to PS4. On the PS3 I have all my characters on lvl 70 so now I have the same on PS4 BUUUT the trophies don't pop up!
I'm talking about these trohpies to be specific:

28Sfeb1d8.png Above & Beyond (Hardcore)
Reach level 70 in Hardcore mode.

31S4c5704.png

Above & Beyond
Reach level 70.

32S48575a.png Dream Team
Reach level 70 with 6 different classes.

Soooo I was wondering if there's a way to get the trophies or I just have to create all the characters all over again. 

Have you tried reaching the next paragon levels? I know some games that transfer data some pop right away and some you have to do minor stuff to get them to pop. Also if you need any help leveling them up if you have to start again you can hit me up and we can get the co-op bonus. I have leveled 4 of my characters in hardcore and working on the last two in hardcore too.

Edited by ForgottenOnceB4

The above and beyond trophy (not the hardcore one) didn't pop for me either, but when I checked my friend's profile to compare, I saw that he got it. I have since leveled another character to 70 and it still didn't pop for me. 

edit: I just looked under challenges and see that I have it completed, but no trophy :/

Edited by Syntax_Mode
  • Like 1

Syntax Mode posted:

"edit: I just looked under challenges and see that I have it completed, but no trophy :/"

I had the same issue with the Deep Pockets Trophy. The only solution was to delete the save and do the challenge again :-/ i posted a few times at the blizzard forums, but got no answer how to solve the issue in other ways. (Please forgive my my bad english)

Edit: i think its a problem which can occur while you play local coop

Edited by maggot1612

• 4 weeks later...

Syntax Mode posted:

"edit: I just looked under challenges and see that I have it completed, but no trophy :/"

I had the same issue with the Deep Pockets Trophy. The only solution was to delete the save and do the challenge again :-/ i posted a few times at the blizzard forums, but got no answer how to solve the issue in other ways. (Please forgive my my bad english)

Edit: i think its a problem which can occur while you play local coop

If I delete the save, then I would have to start all over again from scratch. I even went as far as soloing my final character to 70.. so now I have every trophy on softcore except for above & beyond. Would it pop if I got the one on hardcore?

I reached the next paragon levels as ForgottenOneB4 said aaand I got the Dream Team trophy but not the other ones (Above and Beyond -normal and harcore-).

And now I checked the challenges and I don't have as complete those ones, so I guess I just have to create one more character to reach lvl 70 with and it's done.

I don't have the problem that maggot and syntax have. Sorry guys. I hope Syntax can earn the trophy Above and Beyond without deleting the save.

Also Blizzard should put an eye on this issue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Export with all characters except your hardcore at level 70. The hardcore one should be exported at 69. After it's exported, hit level 70 on the PS3 version with your HC character. After that, import it all onto the PS4. Get your HC character to 70 on the PS4 and all trophies will pop with no conflict. Also, the 500,000 gold found counts combining hardcore and softcore. Get Boon of the Hoarder too. That will help significantly.

• Like 1