Hay bales into cowshed, how to get?

Al358-77514

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to move the bales of hay into the cowshed, besides pushing them there with a tractor from the field please?

Buy the Autostack FS63-72 from the shop (it's in the Bale Tools section).  Attach a tractor, and go around your field picking up the bales.  Take to the front of the cowshed, and park with the back of the autostack over the square with a picture of a cow in it.  It should tip up, and deposit the bales in a nice stack, that then start to disappear into the cowshed.

The cowshed also wants straw, which you can bale up in a field after harvesting the wheat - just send the baler round after the Harvester has finished.

Unfortunately, I don't think you can hire a worker to drive the Autostack for you. 

Eventually I found this out a few weeks ago but then when I realised that I had to keep such a close eye on the capacity of the manure spreader, and the volume of hay required to earn any return with milk production, basically I sold the autobaler FS63-72. Futhermore, I abandoned any more attempts to figure out how to successfully operate a loading wagon of either colour - their use remains a mystery to me. After I had earned the 5 million dollar trophy, I instructed the workers to sow and harvest only wheat from that point. I didnt make anymore bales then. Nor did I make the mistake by accident to cultivate a field of young corn or canola, having learned that at this stage of the cycle, either are almost indistinguishable from a the weed crap that is left behind in the field following its havest. When I was tired, I found this to be the case on occassion. The distinct appearance of hay I think saved me then time without changing headers or plowing a field at the wrong time for example. Many thanks indeed for your reply as I had posted to the forum when I was almost in a desperate state. I was trying to work out how to obtain the trophy for slurry at that time, and it was my understanding that it may have required lots of bales of hay.