Sequence 3 refuses to unlock trophy, help!

BakedDragon42

I've completed the main storyline and have unlocked all the trophies for completeing each sequence, except for sequence 3. I've attempted to retry the last mission, the last 2 missions, and all the missions of sequence 3 and still nothing pops up. I've read that one way to get it is by starting the game over again but I'm afraid to lose the rest of my progress. Is there a way to save my current progress, start a new game and play until sequence three, hopefully get the trophy, and then reload the original progress?

Or do you have another solution I can try to get this trophy? I'm assuming since this one won't pop up that I won't be able to get the platinum for it as well.

If you're a plus member you can easily save your data on psn plus online Storage

To back up your PS4 Save Data, navigate to [settings] > [Application Saved Data Management] > [saved Data in System Storage]. From there, you will find 3 options: Upload to Online Storage, Copy to USB Storage Device, and Delete

Upload to Online Storage

If saved data is updated, it is automatically saved to the PSN server when you log out. By saving it to online storage, you can download saved data to another PS4™ system and continue playing a game. To use this feature, you must subscribe to PlayStation®Plus.

or

You can copy saved data to a USB storage device that is connected to the PS4 system. Saved data that you copy can be used as a backup, and you can copy saved data from the USB storage device to another PS4 and continue playing a game.

Additional Information:

You can select for each game the saved data to copy.

To use this feature, you must sign in to PSN.

Then delete your savedata after uploading it to online Storage or Copy to USB Storage Device

Hope This Helps

You could try to upload your current save to cloud in playstation plus then start a new game with your old save in the cloud. I haven't tried it but it could be worth a shot. Then when you hopefully get the trophy just load your cloud save back up. Currently I'm in chapter 3 myself so I'll let you know if I encounter the same problem. Good luck