PSN store issues. Trophy Issues PS4 + PS3

halcyon_32

Hi. Could someone clear these up if they can? :) (I've posted this to the PS4 game as well for coverage.)

Thanks in advance!

1. Will the full version of the game be uploaded to the PSN store? (UK)

It is seemingly there for the US store but not the UK? (I personally don't want a physical copy of the game.) Even XBox has the Full Game on their store. Do I have to buy everything (characters and story mode) to upgrade it? (Its kinda expensive)

(And please no responses about "buy the US one on their store". I don't know how. And if I'm paying for a PS+ subscription, it should NOT come to using a work around. It should just work, right? Isn't that part of what I'm paying for?)

2. Can you not earn trophies for the Core Edition? (PS4)

I have tried scenarios which should unlock them but don't.

3. Can you not earn trophies on the PS3 edition without a physical copy? (PS3)

After learning I could update Ultimate to Last Round, I did. My "progress" has been reset e.g. Training Mode is incomplete. But I can't earn trophies? Am I doing something wrong?

4. How do you buy more costumes for DOA:LR (PS3)?

After updating from DOA:U to DOA:LR, the PS Store costumes seem to have disappeared.

Love the series and the game, and trophies, but not to impressed with how its been brought to PS Store. No full edition; having to buy all characters separately; the impossibility of keeping up with what costumes I've bought... (With the costumes, can't they just make one big pack for £50 [or whatever] with everything? :rolleyes: )

Thanks again!