Trophy help please :(

Hi everyone,

Im playing Isaac on my EU vita so i finally got the newest update where i can get my final 3 trophies. 

The problem is of course NO. I still need 'dead boy', 'platinum god' and 'real platinum god'. 

The secret Godhead unlocked for me when i updated my game. I only needed Godhead as my final last item. 

I already had all items, secrets and endings unlocked for platinum god, it never popped. 

I used ALL my tokens with Eden and got Godhead... problem is the trophy never popped.

I went through the game playing till the dark room and killing the lamb aswell. 

I did get hit so dead boy is for now out of the question.. but that doesnt bother me. 

What bothers me is i have all items, endings and secrets except for the 3 listed above.

I've tried to delete the game and then reupload it. (uploaded my save with the sync feature ingame)

I've tried to watch the opening scene.

I've restarted my vita, went to psn to see if i was online and thereafter watched the entire opening scene again...

Can someone please help me with these trophies. I really dont want to start all over again for the platinum.

Thank you