let them eat dust trophy not unlocking !

hi, i have a problem unlocking the acheivement let them eat dust, it says to get the hole shot and win the race without being passed in a championship race in official mode i have done this 20+ times i have seen other people are having trouble too but then others have managed it ??? is there a way around it or is it just random and when it feels like it ?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok first of all some people say its glitched and some people say no its not well its kind between it.

The trophy discription says: Stay in first position from the Holeshot to the end of a Championship Race in Official Mode

This means if you make a good burning start you get a Holeshot and you need to stay the whole race in first place. Well this is wrong the trophy discription is not accurate.

What do you need to do to get the trophy , i started official championhip and took MX1 on Valkenswaard Track , DONT'T forget to choose the whole left to start this means you START in 1st place but whats up now, you have to make the perfect Burning Start to get the Holeshot and stay in 1ste place the whole race, you MAY NOT drop to 2nd from your Burning Start.

So here are some things that people say that i can confirm they are FALSE.

No Restart = False , you can do Restart i did and got Trophy
No Falling Or Hitting Object = False , I dropped of my bike once still got my Trophy

I hope this works for all of you people and lets hope nobody says its Glitched.

King Regards iTz-iConZz-Be

If people think i stole this from ps3.org , no i don't because i posted it there as my old account :)