Final Fantasy III (the one on DS, not FFVI) coming to...PSP?

Lady Lilith

If it has the same graphics, I guess that's good for me at least. I just recently bought FF3 for DS, and if these are the same, I won't have to buy FF3 for PSP.

i bought FF III for the DS, and the graphics are whats holding me back from enjoying the game. i really cant stand them. i prefer the classic graphics, they fit the game style a lot more. i dont like that games try to introduce "fancy graphics" to attract more people. i really hate the new graphics in some games, final fantasy pokemon, and even kirby for the wii that is now "crafted" or whatever you want to call that. i wish classic games like that would stay in their classic graphics.

i bought FF III for the DS, and the graphics are whats holding me back from enjoying the game. i really cant stand them. i prefer the classic graphics, they fit the game style a lot more. i dont like that games try to introduce "fancy graphics" to attract more people. i really hate the new graphics in some games, final fantasy pokemon, and even kirby for the wii that is now "crafted" or whatever you want to call that. i wish classic games like that would stay in their classic graphics.

That's why I got FFIV for PSP. I heard they used lame wannabe 3D models for the DS version. Give me pixels over badly done 3D models any day.

That's why I got FFIV for PSP. I heard they used lame wannabe 3D models for the DS version. Give me pixels over badly done 3D models any day.

i got the GBA version and im happy with that ;) also have the GBA version of VI. oh god, that version of VI is really good! it made me very happy i have a GBA, it took me back to the days where i worshiped the GBA for pokemon and all lol

i got the GBA version and im happy with that ;) also have the GBA version of VI. oh god, that version of VI is really good! it made me very happy i have a GBA, it took me back to the days where i worshiped the GBA for pokemon and all lol

Yeah, I got FF4 on PSP over GBA because PSP includes The After Years (Wii Ware) and Interlude (new I guess) on the UMD.

Yeah, I got FF4 on PSP over GBA because PSP includes The After Years (Wii Ware) and Interlude (new I guess) on the UMD.

i dont really care about the after years and all that, since its not part of the real/original story. i only care about the original story.. the after years was probably written by another guy.