Chronicles of Plus

DavidFCG

cop.png

I recently started a new blog, and I'm trying to come up with original content. Now, i've been stuck in the prison of ps+ for a couple years, but i managed to sneak in a journal. I've been registering everything of relevenace that happens in here. It'd be nice if you could checked it out.

Feel free to reply with your chronicles, based on your own experiences, either in the thread or blog.

Also, send help.

• Like 1

This was a cute read.- The detail was interesting though some areas were a bit off in pacing, overall though this is a blog and I'm stuck in story mode xD- but again I enjoyed reading this was a interesting take on a blog to say the least.

Thank you. Yes, sorry about the pacing. Sometimes i get too excited and try to write my ideas fast so I don't forget them D: Also, I as trying to catch up to this month's line up but i wanted to include the voting part, so yeah, i kinda rushed it. I plan to expand on the story of out unfortunare prisoner more carefuly.. But I'll also try to upload more top fives and i'll start doing some reviews soon. Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by DavidFCG