Double News

ROBOCRIPPLE_

dn10.png

I'm back with double news! See anything familiar? I'll get to it in a minute.

I downloaded an app called, "SPB TV", into my Razer Forge TV android box. It was recommended to me by Google Play. It's an app that lets you stream some TV channels from around the world. It has quite a few Russian channels, as well as Armenian, Greek, German, Polish, Chinese, Korean, French, and English-language channels. One of them is a Russian music channel called, ПИКТВ (PIK-TV), which also has a block of (mostly-English-language) EDM music videos, the first time I checked.

My favorite music genres are EDM, which is why I became a little bit interested in PIK-TV. I even visited their website. I scrolled down and saw a picture of Naruto and Rei (from Neon Genesis Evangelion) in it dressed up as news reporters! I clicked on it and it is a news segment called, "Double News". I was, like, "whaaaa? What are they doing in a news room?" They report on things like celebrities, companies, etc. I really like the background music! From the sound of it (I don't know Russian), I believe it is taken from the news segment on a music radio station in Russia called, "Dance 101.2 FM", and gave the voices of the news reporters to Naruto and Rei. 

It's interesting and funny! Not Double News, but the fact that they put manga, anime, comic book, and TV cartoon characters in places they probably don't belong. Then again, that happens all over the world. 

Anyway, if you were to make a "Double News" segment, which characters would you put in it? I'd put Haruhi and Kyon in it!