Bumpers Checklist

Bumperklever

So a lot has been going on.

- platted Horizon zero dawn (and received my 50th plat)

- 100% turbo pug 3D (steam game)

- 100% all 3 doodle god games

- Bought the $1 tier humble bundle

- Bought and received LRG version of Bit Trip Runner 2

Opinions about the games:

Spoiler

:platinum: #50 Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)

1Lf9f2b0.png

All trophies obtained

Date Achieved: 9 April 2017
Rarity: Uncommon (32-33%)
Enjoyment: 9/10

It happened, my 50th plat and what a great one.

While this game isn't perfect, you should play it.

At first I wasn't so happy about the gameplay (which was pretty bland and exploitable) and the story, but oh damn the graphics are stunning.

When I got later in the game let's say after you got to meridian, it all felt great.

Big machines that let you feel accomplished when you kill them, more ways to kill them, cooler weapons, even overtake them so they become your ally.

A story about the ancient ones that lets you want to learn more about them.

Anyway we will get a sequel or dlc and I hope that will be great.

Because why else let a cliffhanger like that in the end of the game :awesome:

100% #20 Doodle Devil (PS3)

L11bc55.png

Date Achieved: 31 March 2017

Hardest Trophy: The evil genius 72-73%

Enjoyment: 4/10

I used a guide to do this game in a reasonable time.

This is the worst of the doodle series, because there are so much illogical combinations, that I wouldn't probably completed it without a guide.

100% #21 Doodle God (PS3)

L9f5335.png

Date Achieved: 31 March 2017

Hardest Trophy: Master of the worlds 66-67%

Enjoyment: 5/10

This one is much better then doodle devil, mostly because it's more logical.

100% #22 Doodle Kingdom (PS3)

Lca601f.png

Date Achieved: 1 April 2017

Hardest Trophy: Witcher 52-53%

Enjoyment: 4/10

It is a dumbed down version of doodle god, with sidemissions that I liked.

However my hero was just a big grind that doesn't belong in a game like this.

100% #4 Turbo Pug 3D

header.jpg?t=1474394312

Date Achieved: 5 April 2016

Hardest Achievement: Pug Master 43-44%

Enjoyment: 8/10

A runner with a pup, a cat and a penguin wearing sombreros with 3D minecraft graphics.

Got this game from a bundle with 49 (shitty) steam games for 1 dollar.

And while it's not a great game (actually pretty shitty), I liked to play the 1 hour trying to get 1000 score.

Worth my 2 cents.

• 1 month later...

Long time since I had my last plat, well the time is finally here for a new plat:

:platinum: #51 Kill Strain (PS4)

1L0d7421.png

Spoiler

Platinum Strain

Date Achieved: 4 June 2017
Rarity: Ultra Rare (3-4%)
Enjoyment: 7/10

Well got it before the shutdown (if it actually happens)

This game is a competent moba with a niche concept of having 3 teams instead of 2.

It is fun to play, however it is by far not a perfect game!

The biggest problem is minerva since that character is just shamefully OP and will eliminate mutants by her own.

The rest are small things that together let to the downfall of this game.

But I still like the game, it just isn't as good as LoL, Dota or smite.

Other then that some new 100% in "steamshitshow" and I almost got the asphalt injection plat with only 29 mp wins left!

Then I guess I will continue persona :D

Edited by Bumperklever

• 2 weeks later...

Got life is strange and 100% 4 new games in 100% steam shit show

:platinum: #52 Life is Strange (PS4)

ZfNId0p.jpg

What If..

Date Achieved: 18 June 2017
Rarity: Uncommon (40-41%)
Enjoyment: 6.5/10

Spoiler

So the opinions of these games are either "amazing and beautiful game" or "highly overrated"

I'm teaming up with the group that says that this game is highly overrated.

First of all this game is not bad. The gameplay mechanics are nice and I like the way how they presented it.

The plot has also some nice twists and is well made.

However the biggest problem I have with the game is that everything is really cliche and stereotypical and maybe that is the biggest strength of the game

But everything felt,because of that, also so predictable, the ending of ep 2 and ep 3 come to mind.

So here are my short thoughts about all individual episodes.

EP 1: being an introductory episode, I think it was well made without flaws and a solid ending.

EP 2: Didn't like this chapter felt like a drag, however Kate's subish story was interesting. Maybe because it overhauled the whole game.

EP 3: Liked the school part, didn't like the pool part. idk it has some likeable parts, but also some dis likeable parts (better then EP 2 though). also twist with a semi predictable ending

EP 4: great chapter, figuring out everything and then the conclusion with a great twist (that I didn't predict) it was great.

EP 5: Really unnecessary, has really no point of existing. would be better if it did the ending of EP 4 and then went straight to the final ending of the game.

Overall 2 likeable chapters, 1 50/50 chapter and 2 bad chapters.

Also got my LRG game and i'm waiting for my limited edition shadow warrior 2 to arrive.

---------------------------> finally persona time? :awesome:

• 4 months later...

Got a whole bunch of plats since july and the latest being today.

Spoiler

#53 Asphalt Injection (PSVita)

1Lc6373e.png

Asphalt Domination

Date Achieved: 13 July 2017
Rarity: Very Rare (6-7%)
Enjoyment: 6/10

So gameloft decided to port this iOS game to the glorious PSVita.

While the port is good and quite functional. The game is really arcady and therefore also pretty boring imo.

Grinding 100 wins is pretty bad and getting a wins on every event gets boring to since there are so much and only 2 or 3 events can be troublesome.

You don't even need all stars and at the last events I literally just finished third and I still had enough stars to advance.

It's definitely not hard, the grind is just really tedious.

#54 Stories: The path of destinies (PS4)

1L13453f.png

Gray fox is my pup

Date Achieved: 24 July 2017
Rarity: Rare (16-17%)

I don't know about this game.

The combat is fast paced and colorful which I really like, it's also pretty simple and statisfying.But, easy exploitable and boring in the long run.

The story is good, however it relies on 4 basic truths which make if you grind for all 24 endings not interesting anymore. Since it will come down to those 4 endings.

Everything before the truth road is nice, but after that its unsuprising.

Also the amount of glitches and frame drops I encountered are insane.

These are mostly bad, however I found the speed run glitch (after a platform) to be good though.

Also after all endings I was level 36 and still needed like 270,000 XP. like really. Nice that there is a quick way (that still took like 2-3 hours).

I really want to love this game, but there is just so much wrong with this game too..

#55 Senran Kagura Estival Versus (PSVita)

1L4ae5f3.png

How I Spend My Summer Vacation

Date Achieved: 28 August 2017
Rarity: Uncommon (35-36%)
Enjoyment: 8/10

The game has quirky story/side stories.

The game has a chill combat mechanics. That doesn't require to much knowledge.

It was an overall really chill not over the top experience for me.

The only and/or biggest negative point of this game would be the repetitiveness of the side stories/ main story.

#56 Persona 4 Dancing All Night (PSVita)

1L393507.png

Dancing All Night

Date Achieved: 31 August 2017
Rarity: Uncommon (46-47%)

I feel like story mode had a bad beginning decent middle and ending.

The gameplay itself is pretty great.

oh and Persona 4 OST :D.

Now the wait will begin for persona 3 and 5 dancing games.

Oh I found maze of life to be the best song, does that even count for persona 4?

:platinum:  #57 Day of the Tentacle Remastered (PS4)

1Lf4cd41.png

OCD

Date Achieved: 18 Oktober 2017
Rarity: Uncommon (42-43%)

Getting the obvious out of the way, yes I used a (trophy) walktrough to plat this game.

The game had some funny moments and a nice charm.

So I would recommend it.

However in my case, just like any other adventure game, I'm just bad at it and don't have the patient to find out everything on my own!

• 2 weeks later...

Updated with my new plat! :D

#58 South Park: The Fractured But Whole (PS4)

1L367a8d.png

More Powerfull Than You Think

Date Achieved: 30 Oktober 2017
Rarity: Rare (17-18%)
Enjoyment: 7.5/10

It started off really great. Great humor, nice start of the story, Combat was difficult yet interesting, some south park nostalgia in between.

It had everything going for it. However,

Story and humor became much worse with A REEALLY BAD ending and the combat became exploitable, very easy and boring/grindy.

After my first heroic playtrough, mastermind became a breeze, because of the exploitable buddies..

I really want to love this game just like I did in the beginning, just starting at chapter 4 everything just became boring.

Here hoping that the DLC will be good.

• 1 month later...

Oh boy a new plat

#59 Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS4)

1Lc76946.png

KINGDOM HEARTS II Master

Date Achieved: 1 January 2018
Rarity: Rare (11-12%)
Enjoyment: 8.5/10

So the first plat in 2018 is already achieved and it's a remastered game from my childhood.

I played the original KH and KH2 for like 250+ hours when I was younger so I really have good memories of it.

The fast pace combat and characters/world in this game is what I liked the most.

Never played the final mix version though, but it is atleast nice to play the extra content.

So, Critical mode was easy only that damn roxas fight was a pain.

I loved the replica data fights and lingering will. (even though the last one was also a pain).

The gummy ships missions were OK. A doughnut ship for most stages enough to achieve everything. Only the broken highway was annoying.

I liked the mushrooms XIII too. Mushroom VIII however gave the challenge.

Overall I loved to get back into this game and now the wait begins for KH3.

• 5 months later...

May 2018 update; Played a lot of different games during this period.

God of War: Overhyped I guess.. I will make a lot of people angry with this statement. Don’t get me wrong from what I played I did like GoW, but to say that it is the best game of the year is the overstatement of the year. It’s pretty high on my list to play it again though.

Modnation racers: A big amount of the online boosting is done; but still need to have around 25 wins and play on the 3 different DLC tracks to finish the online portion of this game before it is dead.

Zero Escape the nonary games: platted this game. 999 wasn’t that amazing as VLR and ZTD, but still a solid game; VLR made the game really grindy if you had already played it :P

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus: I find myself really uncomfortable playing this in the train, also the game isn’t as good as estival versus. Will be put in my backlog for the time being.

Loadout: Finished it before the shutdown; Happy to actually get that proving grounds done…

Tales of Hearts R: I had this game on my list for a long time. I began to actually like it, but playing for 2 hours each day is fatiguing since it is always the same. Walk, boss, walk, boss; a lot of RPG’s are like that I guess, but with this one it is especially noticeable.

persona_super_live_2015___heroes_twitter

I got a random ass persona rush, because of the release of both dancing games and the teas for P4. So I started playing P5 again (what I really should have done months ago) Did atleast finished the palace that I worked on aaaaand...

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Which confirmed my idea that blazblue like games are nothing for me, but hey maybe in the future I will plat this game; I still need to try out other game modes

Played a few games with friends.

Kun fu panda (I still don’t get why this is a thing); That’s you (still an enjoyable game and highly recommended as a playlink game); Lethal League & Screencheat (really cool games highly recommended); Knowledge is power (I don’t like this one as much as the others; I think my problem is that it has to much poppie/movie related questions, but I still remember that hotdog man is OP).

At last; still waiting for my copy of bunny must die! Also recently bought reverie (really hyped for that game) and Sir eats a lot. Also really hyped for E3; let’s see if that saitama simulator game (from the leak) is a real thing :P

• 1 year later...

Pray the gods that I am done with this:

100% #34 Uncharted: Fight For Fortune (PSVita)

L89ca31.png

Date Achieved:  16 August 2019

100% Completion: 10-11%

While I dig the idea of every game could have a card game. The strangest/weirdest one will be this one.

It's cheaply said an tactical card game with a pray on the RNG vibe.

Something with winning pretty hard and then see your whole board blow up due to a 'lucky RNG fortune' isn't how I like my cardgames to be.

Next to that the battles plays out slow and there are a lot of them. To be frankly I was bored with it.

But I am happy to be done with all the trash in recent times around this game.

- Luckily I achieved Kitty got wet trophy before the servers broke

- With the delisting of the DLC, I could still buy it in HK region and using the vita region trick (first time using it as well)

Now I don't really want to see this game anymore xd.

• 1 month later...

Finally platted hand of the gods.

So what would I do for my 100th plat:

- Hat in Time -> loved that game on PC would make an easy but nice and special 100th plat

- Borderlands 3 -> a gameserie dear to my heart.

So, would my 100th plat be special, but not holding other games progress back 'or super special but may take some more time. I'm leaning towards borderlands 3.

As for the plat I just achieved:

:platinum: #99 Hand of the Gods (PS4)

1Lab744b.png

The God Hand
Date Achieved: 22 September 2019
Rarity: Ultra Rare (2-3%)

I wanted to plat every Hi-Rez game and then this shutdown suddenly dropped like a bomb.

But no worries though since the announcement is actually well timed.

I like the game for it's gameplay. Easily said "I liked when I was playing against a random".

2 keywords there. The best way to tackle this game is trading / conceding wins with a booster and that was tediously grindy.

2nd keyword =  playing, oh boy. The reason I hate this game is due to it's lag and I was not the only one with problems.

Cursur disappearing and therefore disability to point stuff, minions spawning with 0 attack and therefore cannot attack.

Not catching up to the minions movement, therefore cannot attack ' glitched minions'. As well as minions into minions spawning.

Cards not getting drawed; 'warcry's not been activated. skipping 2 turns instead of one; etcetcetc.

I cannot play a normal game online, there is always something happening.

Varrying between a lost attack (which isn't the biggest of deals) to rendering the match completely unplayable.