Yo

ProteaNihyll

My name's Vakrel (Vah-Krell) and I like the vidjya. I'm into most genre, but do not like bullet hells or rail shooters, and am not a huge fan of shooters (notable exceptions include Vanquish) or hack 'n' slash games. I love character action games and games along the lines of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Metroid Prime, and Dark Souls. I also have a silly question. How is rank determined for a game? I have an "A" for Rogue Legacy, but I have <50% completion in it, whereas I have a "B" in Dark Souls, but I have a 67% completion in it.

Edited by Vakrel

My name's Vakrel (Vah-Krell) and I like the vidjya. I'm into most genre, but do not like bullet hells or rail shooters, and am not a huge fan of shooters (notable exceptions include Vanquish) or hack 'n' slash games. I love character action games and games along the lines of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Metroid Prime, and Dark Souls. I also have a silly question. How is rank determined for a game? I have an "A" for Rogue Legacy, but I have <50% completion in it, whereas I have a "B" in Dark Souls, but I have a 67% completion in it.

Welcome,

To answer your question, the A, B, C, etc. rankings are based on the average completion of the game. For instance, you have an A on Rogue Legacy because the trophies are harder than the Dark Souls trophies. You can see the average completion when you click on the game in your profile.

It kinda goes like:

A - much higher than average

B - higher than average

C - roughly average

D - Below average

E - much below average

F - 0% completion

• 2 months later...