"One With The Shadows" Trophy doesn't want to unlock- FIXED!

Lord_of_Ra

Hey everyone.

As the title states, the trophy "One With The Shadows" may have bugged on me. The trophy says:

"Complete 3 missions with less than 5 kills and with no enemies alerted to your presence."

On my first playthrough, I did get yellow arrows (cautious) on a couple missions, but I managed to complete them without ever being detected (no red arrows or alarms). I managed to clear 3 missions like that and the trophy didn't unlock.

I'm on my second playthrough and this time even if I got 1 yellow arrow I would reload checkpoint and attempt it again. All guides say checkpoint reloading doesn't void the trophy but man, I have cleared FOUR out of five missions without even getting a single yellow arrow and the trophy doesn't want to pop :facepalm:

Is there any workaround for this? Any way to fix the glitch? I'm kinda irritated that I might have to play extra hours just for hoping it will pop.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

I just got the trophy after reading various posts/guides/sources and this is my personal safest way to obtain it:

This is the most important:

-DO NOT use tranquilizer rounds or your pistol at all! I can confirm that enemies will most likely have a split-second reaction in which they will become aware that something hit them, voiding you of this trophy.

-Only use knockout takedowns when necessary. You're free to use many of these on the warehouse mission as I got the achievement after clearing it.

-Knockout EVERYONE on the Bug CIA listening post mission before dealing with the locked door and wait for their bodies to disappear. Be sure to knockout the last guy who appears when you're about to escape.

-Using EMP grenades to hack is OK but try to manually hack everything as much as possible. There have been instances that using the easy method can void you of getting the "One with the shadows" perk which is tied to the trophy.

This is pretty much it. The perk itself on the game is bugged, so it's very random to get.

Missions I did stealthily:

-Intercept Nasri (most likely to fail because you will have to takedown his guard at the end and it's usually done by using your pistol but I highly suggest you do it fulfilling the requirements).

-Bug Al-Samad Airfield.

-Bug CIA listening post.

-Warehouse Data Bugging in Taipei (only mission that doesn't have "contact..." when you arrive).

Hope this helps

Cheers.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 3