Speaking about Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation. Online parties, coop, trophies, help and boosting allowed?

Some one say if the boost is authorised on this game, by the CGU, or if someone had ever got a penalty for boost ?

I know that we can create session (3vs3 to 6vs6) and invite people since ID or friend in the room, so I think that is technically possible to making boost.

Micro is functioning in room saloon and in game.

It's just to up a bit, not to complete fully trophies.

If you want to have fear, this is the progression rank do by a Japanese here http://www.battle-operation.com/index.php?%E6%98%87%E6%A0%BC%E5%BF%85%E8%A6%81EXP

10 lvl by rank ; in orange, the number of day playing maybe.

1ère classe : 一等兵 LV1 47,300
Engagé : 上等兵 LV1 160,000
Caporal : 伍長 LV1 343,300
Sergent : 軍曹 LV1 573,200
Sergent-chef : 曹長 LV1 867,900
Sous-lieutenant : 少尉 LV1 1,232,400
Lieutenant : 中尉 LV1 1,720,900
Capitaine : 大尉 LV1 2,325,400
Commandant : 少佐 LV1 3,054,500
Lieutenant-colonel :中佐 LV1 4,063,300
Colonel : 大佐 LV1 5,280,600

After 70-80 days on it, I am 曹長.

You have 3 parties cumulates, 1 reloaded by 2 hours. You win between 1800 and 6000 xp (my stats) by party, more if your are good (cause I am bad).

Some info on trophies in japanese :http://trophies.ps3wiki.net/E6-A9-9F-E5-8B-95-E6-88-A6-E5-A3-AB-E3-82-AC-E3-83-B3-E3-83-80-E3-83-A0-20-E3-83-90-E3-83-88-E3-83-AB-E3-82-AA-E3-83-9A-E3-83-AC-E3-83-BC-E3-82-B7-E3-83-A7-E3-83-B3-.html

I will try to do a guide, and I have do a gaming session to see who play actually on it.

If you have some tips to help on the progression for, xp, cause it's the base of unlocking trophies, you are welcome in this topic :) .

Edited by Willos_70
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

*NOTE: This game will be discontinued July 31, 2017. So finish up while you can.

Good job with the breakdown of xp to progress. 

It is easy to get to Sergent-chef 曹長 but very difficult to go beyond that. over 5x the experience?

Well, here are the tips from the Japanese wiki page with explanations in English by me along with my notes.

• 初搭乗モビルスーツボーナス(機体により異なる)

New suit bonus (It is about 1000xp but so far it seems we can no longer get it! in my experience at least)

• 軍曹LV6で取得出来る勲章、2級殊勲章で5%上昇

5 percent bonus xp with the medal attached. can get the medal at 軍曹LV6 (although I thought you can get it at 軍曹LV1) 

• 少佐LV6で取得出来る勲章、1級殊勲章で10%上昇

10 percent bonus xp with this medal attached. get the medal at 少佐LV6

• 連戦ボーナスで25%上昇

25% bonus for matches starting from the fourth (of the current day)

• 階級expブースター(100円/8回)で100%上昇

100% bonus from the exp booster (costs money and at this point you can no longer get them)

• バトルメモリーのアイテム変換で階級exp+3000

exp +3000 from Battle Memory exchange. (more on that in a bit)

So, what you can do is get a guaranteed exp +3000 every match by doing the Battle Memory exchange. you go into the 開発 menu and then the バトルメモリー section. The first option is to exchange 1 battle memory for the exp +3000 item. It only works the NEXT match you play and you can only have one active at a time, so it doesn't let you do it more than once. Just don't forget to do it after every match (and before you log off.) 

So, that's guaranteed +3000. A LOT has changed since they decided to shut down the servers. For one thing, there are a LOT of bonuses. You can now get every suit to drop, battle memory items drop a lot too. Those can also be turned in for more 備蓄 which are reserve plays. You know you get 3/3 and they regenerate every 2 hours. 

Now there's a "situation" mode where you can't choose your MS or medals or anything, but a ton of people are always playing them so you can always find one of those matches. They give you a bunch of points if you win. So you can easily get 10,000+ if you win and use exp +3000 item. The medals don't work so you lose that 5% bonus but the 25% bonus still applies if you play over 3 matches in a day. I would say that even losing would be 4000 to 6000 with that exp +3000 item in these matches and the regular matches.

There's also a bonus for "revenge". I forget what percent you get but if you lost a match, you get a bonus for winning the next one.

If you hate playing vs. others or don't have time or whatever, you can find those practice matches that still give you exp. They are the green ones you find. Now they can be played 1vs1 so you don't have to wait for 10 players to all be ready. Usually the host lets you do whatever but sometimes the host just wails on you but you still get exp and if you used the exp +3000 item, you can usually get like 4000 or so a match. it's not awesome exp but it's reliable and you don't have to worry about bringing the whole team down. 

There are some other bonuses too but I may get to them later. This is just what I'm doing for the moment. Hoping to get at least one more of the trophies. Completing this seems impossible at this point.

• Like 1