A quicker A La Mode?

Jauxan

Is it possible to win the game modes by forfeit? I don't have the plat even though my stats say I should, so I want to shave every minute possible. I'm starting from scratch so which game modes can be won by forfeit and still count for a la mode? Anyone know? Thanks for any and all information!

yes you can but just in team mode and you have to get at least 1 point before other leave for win forfeit. In nuke mode you have to defende or destroy statu for get 1 point. you can do this to for win 10 time each team mode. For the 30 day trophy all players can do on the same host (its work), so you can all change date at same time so lose less minutes. if you keep the same host be sure the primary host is there until the end of the game because that will not count and like i explaine in other forum if you skip one day and connect on the other day the streak win counter will reset to 0

• Like 1

Ok thanks! So a recap, winning by forfeit only counts on team dm, team hunted, and nuke as long as a point is scored. This should help alot! Last question. Should I sync my stats after a certain amount of matches to help avoid glitching again or does it sync accurately regardless? Thanks for reading!