Arena champion

ScracKy92

Hey I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me what I am doing wrong with some of these challenges.

Nagari stealth kill 15.

I have cleared this whole level nearly going all stealth kills, well over the 15 kill and it's not giving me the check mark for it.

I'm using bow and stealth take downs.. like does it require me to only do physical stealth kills? Anyone else have an issue with this?

Also on yolo maibisi kill 4 enemies distracted by gongs.

I've killed at least 5 and no check mark yet again.

They walk over and I hit them with my bow.. yet again tho does it have to be physical takedown? Do I have to wait until npc is standing next to it staring off into oblivion before I can kill?

I'm starting to get somewhat frustrated because I can't unlock this trophy because of these two bloody challenges.

Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by ScracKy92

Well if anyone has an issue like I did I finally got the trophy.

I had to use the girl instead of rau I don't know if I was cause I played the level as her the first time around or not.

For the gong kills just try to get ahead of rau so you can take his gong on the right side path once you enter the building during the 2nd sub level then head back over to your side and manually stick a shroom to the gong to the left of the stairs and then take cover cause the middle npc sometime sees you well walking over. Last shoot will kill the two npc if rau isn't around which will give you the 4 kills.

• Like 2