God Gold Cloth Saga is GOD in this game!

Hi to all the saint seiya fans:

I have just got my platinum for this game 2nite, and I thot i'd share my experience of my favorite character of the game

In my personal onion, God Gold Cloth Saga is the GOD in this game!!! I used him to beat the survival mode and used him to get thru the Battle of the Gold mode fast to get all the assist phraeses.

The easiest way to use him is to spam his Galaxian Explosion special attack (R1+Square) while in mid-air, it has a great range of attack area, and even if the enemy is smart enough to charge at Saga with the lighting speed move, he/she will most likely (not guaranteed) to get hit by the falling meteors.

What sets God Gold Cloth Saga apart from the Gold Cloth Saga is his BBA move, With God Gold Cloth, Saga charges at the enemy with almost no down time, making it very easy to hit. this BBA has saved me from many Survival matches, And the animation is just awsome :)

For the assist phrases, I euqipped special power + 30%, Special Power + 20% at the 1.2x Cosmos spending rate, and All attack +30%. This gives Saga a very nice boost of power. I have beat an enemy within seconds of the match with 1 Galaxian Explosion, because once the enemy got hit, he dashed out, and get hit again...and that was it, done 

It might take a few matches to figure out when to use Saga's Galaxian Explosion, but once you get used to it. The game becomes so much easier.

ENJOY!!!