V for Victory trophy

Kongefar

Hi guys, my Google-fu shows that this question has been asked various places, but can't find an answer....

I have completed both campaigns and gotten the two silver trophies for that, but the V for Victory remains unearned. Is it perhaps required that all zombie levels must be played as well or what could be the issue?

Thanks!

Right, so Zombie missions are NOT required for this trophy. However, the game had failed to register the completion of the last mission for both campaigns - forcing me to replay them both. Since I need the CP for the "Decked out" trophy anyway, I am okay with that. :)

Even bought the Zombie DLC for £1,50 to support the devs, now that the game was free on PS+. Happy gunnin'! 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

EDIT_1

Hi guys!

I tried and checked, but  my idea was not correct: the trophy does not pop because it doesn't consider some level complete.

I played again the last mission of the second campaign. I played and completed both primary and secondary objective, I was rewarded and the bullet appeared for the completion. 

BUUUUT... No trophy for the 3 campaigns completed!!!

I'll edit my comment again if I find something and the game unlocks the 100% completion for the 3 campaigns.

Suggestions well accpeted ?

Edited by raymalus
Check and review
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, raymalus said:

EDIT_1

Hi guys!

I tried and checked, but  my idea was not correct: the trophy does not pop because it doesn't consider some level complete.

I played again the last mission of the second campaign. I played and completed both primary and secondary objective, I was rewarded and the bullet appeared for the completion. 

BUUUUT... No trophy for the 3 campaigns completed!!!

I'll edit my comment again if I find something and the game unlocks the 100% completion for the 3 campaigns.

Suggestions well accpeted 1f605.png

I got all the campaigns, so I think that:

- IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE DLC: be careful that every completed mission gets its bullets after you complete it.

- IF YOU HAVE THE DLC: try and replay the last mission of zombie campaign. In my case it did work.

Nothing is assured and this has been my experience!!!!