Item Collector

I know everyone is going to ask the usual questions of if I've checked and checked again for all commands, dream pieces, toys, etc and I have them all. I have all keyblades. Yet my item complete is at 94% with combat and story at 100%. I missed the secret message at the end so my glossary isn't complete. Would that make the difference? Do link attacks count towards this? Are there some items that only unlock after watching the kh movie like in previous hd remixes? I have command collector trophy so I know its not commands. Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Ottobot31

1 hour ago, Ottobot31 said:

I know everyone is going to ask the usual questions of if I've checked and checked again for all commands, dream pieces, toys, etc and I have them all. I have all keyblades. Yet my item complete is at 94% with combat and story at 100%. I missed the secret message at the end so my glossary isn't complete. Would that make the difference? Do link attacks count towards this? Are there some items that only unlock after watching the kh movie like in previous hd remixes? I have command collector trophy so I know its not commands. Thanks in advance! 

Command is included. Check your spirits that has a star icon on the skill command.

update: Im just 3 short now of finishing all link attacks with sora and between him and riku I've finished 13 more link attacks, but the item completion rate is still at 94%. Only things I can think now are finishing glossary by getting secret message or grabbing all treasure chests.