Flick Rush (Secret Cup)

Hi I am currently lvl 18 on flick rush and managed to get all the cups gold but one. The Secret Cup!!!!!! I have been using the mega flare method an it was working great until the Secret cup. I beat 1,2,and 4 first try with the pink star rating. But match 3 and 5 are crazy hard. I only get A ranked. These are the last two matches I need to get the trophy. My team is Ryu Dragon, the T. rex, and Meow Wow. I have had to have played those 2 matches for 4 hours last night and couldn't get the star. I noticed that sometimes(more like all the time) the mega flare wouldn't do any damage after successfully defending an attack. I must be doing something wrong. Every other Cup the mega flare worked every single time. I finally gave up after having started the Secret Cup with 1,200 medals to 13,000 flick rush medals from losing for hours. Any advice or even a different strategy would be much appreciated. Started off really liking the mini game to hating it. I need this trophy! I don't mind the grind I am going to platinum KH DDD.

On 2/5/2017 at 8:29 PM, RoyaltyMob said:

Hi I am currently lvl 18 on flick rush and managed to get all the cups gold but one. The Secret Cup!!!!!! I have been using the mega flare method an it was working great until the Secret cup. I beat 1,2,and 4 first try with the pink star rating. But match 3 and 5 are crazy hard. I only get A ranked. These are the last two matches I need to get the trophy. My team is Ryu Dragon, the T. rex, and Meow Wow. I have had to have played those 2 matches for 4 hours last night and couldn't get the star. I noticed that sometimes(more like all the time) the mega flare wouldn't do any damage after successfully defending an attack. I must be doing something wrong. Every other Cup the mega flare worked every single time. I finally gave up after having started the Secret Cup with 1,200 medals to 13,000 flick rush medals from losing for hours. Any advice or even a different strategy would be much appreciated. Started off really liking the mini game to hating it. I need this trophy! I don't mind the grind I am going to platinum KH DDD.

The best and safest strategy are mega flare and if you need to heal, the elixir command. It may take you a couple of times to fully master the mega flare method but trust me, you will be unstoppable

The guide is almost ready, but feel free to check the video for the flick rush. 

• Like 1

On 07/02/2017 at 5:45 PM, Mah2c said:

The best and safest strategy are mega flare and if you need to heal, the elixir command. It may take you a couple of times to fully master the mega flare method but trust me, you will be unstoppable

The guide is almost ready, but feel free to check the video for the flick rush. 

Just did the Flick Rush myself, thanks for the video, it really helped!