I'm Running In trophy

y2dave04

Anybody have an issue with I'm Running In not popping?  I have had probably 25 or so successful run-ins, and it hasn't popped yet. Does it have to be with a rival? Or before you win a title? I am a WWE Tag Team champion, and in 5th in the standings for the US title.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/03/2017 at 7:34 AM, y2dave04 said:

Anybody have an issue with I'm Running In not popping?  I have had probably 25 or so successful run-ins, and it hasn't popped yet. Does it have to be with a rival? Or before you win a title? I am a WWE Tag Team champion, and in 5th in the standings for the US title.

I'm having the same problem. I'm up to 20 run-ins so far and it still hasn't popped :|

As far as I'm aware, being in a rivalry means you can only run-in on the match your rival is involved in. Whereas if you're not in a rivalry, you can run-in on any match. Either way, I don't think it matters in regards to the trophy.

4 hours ago, y2dave04 said:

How did you get yours to pop, Dreamcatcher?

It popped about four or five matches after i wrote the previous comment so that's about 24 or 25 run-ins altogether.

All of the run-ins I was doing just before it popped were post match run-ins because they're quicker. Before that I was mixing it up doing different ones.

I'm not 100% sure but I think sticking with the one type of run-in helped.