Battle of Suruga-Sagami - Tsukui Reconnaissance locked objective

I've completed all feats/stratagems and obtained the S ranking for the Tsukui Reconnaissance stage. However, I only unlocked 3/4 of the objectives. Ran it a couple more times to see if I missed anything. Still nothing popping up. No guides yet on the game and every walk-through I've watched has also not unlocked all the objectives. I don't know if I necessarily need to complete it moving forward in the story, but I like to usually complete everything before moving on to the next battle. 

Anyone know if I have to play as another character to see it or? Just seems weird that nothing is popping up. I have completed all objectives and stratagems/feats on every battle leading up to this one so it can't be that I'm missing one. The only thing I did not do was return to Sanada Castle in-between Invasion of Suruga and Tsukui Reconnaissance stages for the multi-stage Battle of Suruga-Sagami. So maybe I just didn't talk to someone who could give me information. I visited the castle after I completed Tsukui Reconnaissance but no one was around. So I don't know. Any help would much appreciated. Thanks.   

On 5/26/2017 at 9:47 AM, FallenVindicator said:

I've completed all feats/stratagems and obtained the S ranking for the Tsukui Reconnaissance stage. However, I only unlocked 3/4 of the objectives. Ran it a couple more times to see if I missed anything. Still nothing popping up. No guides yet on the game and every walk-through I've watched has also not unlocked all the objectives. I don't know if I necessarily need to complete it moving forward in the story, but I like to usually complete everything before moving on to the next battle. 

Anyone know if I have to play as another character to see it or? Just seems weird that nothing is popping up. I have completed all objectives and stratagems/feats on every battle leading up to this one so it can't be that I'm missing one. The only thing I did not do was return to Sanada Castle in-between Invasion of Suruga and Tsukui Reconnaissance stages for the multi-stage Battle of Suruga-Sagami. So maybe I just didn't talk to someone who could give me information. I visited the castle after I completed Tsukui Reconnaissance but no one was around. So I don't know. Any help would much appreciated. Thanks.   

It's not straight forward, After you kill the first enemy and complete the first objective, head over into the eastern garrison. When you get the mission to kill the 3 guard captains you want to go into the red area on the right side of the map. You will then get an objective to kill 100 enemies in the red area. After that, you can complete as normal. (I had to get this off the japanese objective guide because I too was missing it)