Season Objectives keep resetting.

dogga23

WTF.

My season objectives keep resetting. I am going for my level 50 rookie run. So season objectives are critical.

Last game I had contested marks inside forward 50. I needed 15. I took 14. So no big deal I can get that next game. Nope. Where that objective was has now bee. Replaced with take uncontested marks of which I now need 34.

Do they swap in and out or something.

And again this is season objectives not match objectives.

Anyone has this happen to them

• Like 1

theres a glitch i found to boost them, it should still work since no patch or fix.

get all your seasons objectives to 1 off from completing, so like if its 15 tackles, make sure its 14 tackles, 30 marks, 29 marks etc so the next time you play you can get them all done just by doing 1 of each. make sure you put it on 2.5min quarters as well so you arent wandering around for 10minutes waiting to be subbed out. when the games finishes saving etc and theres an option to go into next week/game. exit career, and when it has the loading/saving circle, close the app, reopen the game go into career and it should have the objectives back there 1 off. they reset every season tho but aint too hard to get stuff back to being 1 off. 

if youre tryna get the trophy to pop its weird, i dunno how many seasons objectives i did, but i randomly did 1 match objective while doing the method and i got both trophies to pop at the same time. lemme know if it works still.

Edited by cmsplash
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, cmsplash said:

theres a glitch i found to boost them, it should still work since no patch or fix.

get all your seasons objectives to 1 off from completing, so like if its 15 tackles, make sure its 14 tackles, 30 marks, 29 marks etc so the next time you play you can get them all done just by doing 1 of each. make sure you put it on 2.5min quarters as well so you arent wandering around for 10minutes waiting to be subbed out. when the games finishes saving etc and theres an option to go into next week/game. exit career, and when it has the loading/saving circle, close the app, reopen the game go into career and it should have the objectives back there 1 off. they reset every season tho but aint too hard to get stuff back to being 1 off. 

if youre tryna get the trophy to pop its weird, i dunno how many seasons objectives i did, but i randomly did 1 match objective while doing the method and i got both trophies to pop at the same time. lemme know if it works still.

hey dude, thanks for the reply, however what you have suggested hasn't worked for me.

So in my scenario, I had to get 15 marks. I had 14 when the game ended. So I fell one short. I thought, no big deal its only 1, ill get that next game. But then on the next game screen I checked the "Match Objectives" screen, and the 15 marks had been completely replaced by a new task of Uncontested marks and I needed 34, the other 2 objectives had also been replaced as one was for 43 tackles, that is now 29 tackles and another was for 20 torpedoes, that has now changed to needing to kick 15 behinds, on a side note, why would I want to kick behinds.

Im not trying to go for the 200 objectives trophies, I already have them. Im trying to get my rookie to level 50 - currently level 17 and figured the season objectives was the best way to do this.

Cheers !!

• Like 1

i had kinda the same problem i noticed objectives were replaced randomly, it usually happened when i quit the mode or closed the app. i noticed to i had an objective for handballs and it was 376/50 uncompleted lmao so it is kinda dodgy.

the glitch i explained i did it for XP mostly to, if you get it to work its like what 8k xp every so minutes? gl tho mate.

• Like 1

i missed a step in the glitch which may of been why it didnt work.

so when you get all your season objectives 1stat off, and the game finishes. when its advanced to the next week, exit career, then join back into it and check your objectives to see if theyre all still 1 off. set the match length to 2.5, do your objectives, when the games over just exit career, when its got the spinning cricle after u exit where it says loadingr or saving, close the app soon as it pops up. reopen the game and the objectives shouldve rolled back, but you still woulda advanced. just make sure you remember to close the app everytime after games tho only annoying thing to keep the objectives rolling back to being 1 off.

Edited by cmsplash

On 2017-5-31 at 11:44 PM, cmsplash said:

i missed a step in the glitch which may of been why it didnt work.

so when you get all your season objectives 1stat off, and the game finishes. when its advanced to the next week, exit career, then join back into it and check your objectives to see if theyre all still 1 off. set the match length to 2.5, do your objectives, when the games over just exit career, when its got the spinning cricle after u exit where it says loadingr or saving, close the app soon as it pops up. reopen the game and the objectives shouldve rolled back, but you still woulda advanced. just make sure you remember to close the app everytime after games tho only annoying thing to keep the objectives rolling back to being 1 off.

Yo. this worked. So good. This will make the grind to rookie level 50 much easier.

Cheers bloke.