Up To The Task Trophy Challenge PLEASE DRIVE FASTER Solved Easy + Explained

snacklepuss

SORTED: I did the PLEASE DRIVE FASTER challenge in an area which is always windy and sped not only the Righteous Spike Archangel car up but sped any other car I tested pre challenge. Yes, the route I chose was based solely on the fact that its a windy area, and fast wind, traversing the same path gives any boody in motion more inertia. 

BTW for all intensive purposes, the challenge says Maintain Full Cruising Speed For 1.9 miles 

This essentially means that the games 1.9 miles = 1 minute 9 seconds at "Cruising Speed"

Cruising Speed means optimal, controlled and without loss of manageable speed, which is done simply by starting the drive at normal speed, (Do not use boost from the get go as done in a Death Run or Death Race or Cruising speed cannot be determined by the Game counter.

Only use boost when you have acquired normal cruising speed and are in control of the road ahead.

Keep the road ahead in full view by using the R3 stick (Camera Angle) and enhance speed by simply letting go of R2 for a split sec then gripping R2 hard to Accelerate more, while in cruising speed, as though its a quick "gear up or shift"

When boost is at full bars, then let go of R2 for a split second and press and hold R2 and X simultaneously for, but crucially when able to boost.

Think of R2 it as the accelerator while driving a manual gear car and X as the Turbo Injection kicking in.

NOTE: This is a simple challenge made to appear hard due this explanation, and the fact others have not taken into consideration the simple variables, such a route for wind which gives you more inertia. Anyways...Here it is without me oversimplifying it more and more.

• Like 1