Theater Mode help

So I'm down to the last few scenes left to unlock in Theater Mode, and I have no idea how to trigger them. Does anyone know how to get the last scene in Hall 1, the last scene in the kitchen, and the third-from-last scene in the living room? I assumed they would involve not trapping Jeff near the end of the game, but nothing ever came of it when I tried.

Both the last scene in Hall 1 and the Kitchen are connected, and you just need to let Tony capture Kelly. The third to last scene in the living room is bugged, as capturing Swanson will unlock the scene where you have only Jeff get trapped while saving her will unlock the other scene, so do the reverse of what you have done. Though mind if I ask how you unlocked the Theater scene with Jeff and Cindy removing control? That one is my final one and it seems bugged as it won't unlock when the softlock from after the cutscene kicks in.

Edited by TheDreaminHawk
  • Like 1

Got them! Thanks so much! I could've sworn I'd already unlocked both Swanson scenes, but this wouldn't be the first bug I've run into. I also had Jeff bite Kelly once, but that just so happened to coincide with Deleted Scene 3. Guess I should have tried that a second time.

Unfortunately, I haven't actually unlocked the Jeff and Cindy ending. I just assumed the soft lock was another bug that would have to be fixed with the patch, so I left it for later. I know a few people have already gotten the trophy for unlocking all movies, so I'm curious to see how they got that ending. (And how they got the Nah You Wouldn't trophy, which refuses to pop for me.)

a Gamefaqs user named Spawnvader pointed this out, and it held true for me, so for further reference:
"LIVING ROOM #10 & #11 are unlocked by viewing the opposite scene in game. (Jeff and Swanson fighting)
Same deal for HALL 2 #14 & #15: Leave Sheila alive, and you unlock the Victor alive clip. Leave Victor alive and you unlock the Sheila alive clip."

And just google and check out the original post on GF because it has a good break down.