A trick to complete both "100% length race" related trophies less than 30 minutes

JoaoQuique

A single trick that worked fine with me to complete a 100% length race in a smaller amount of time (if done "legit", the best option is Watkins Glen - 90 laps, with an average of 70~75 seconds per lap), by this trick, this race can be completed in less than 30 minutes:

• Set a race in Watkins Glen, length 100% (90 laps), difficulty "Custom - 85" (easiest setting), and SET ON all flags;
  • In the race, keeps yourself provoking caution flags all the time (every caution will deduce three laps of the race) - to provoke a caution, make plenty of cars spin off the track on purpose;
    • basically this trick works because YOU DO NOT GET DISQUALIFIED due to all the mess you're doing...
  • Take note that you must note if you need to pit due to quantity of fuel (you might need to refuel your car on "last laps", but you can use the caution flag to enter the pits), and if you are near to the end of race as well;
  • When are lefting three or less laps, instead of messing up more the race, try to win it (using the easiest setting, it will not be a trouble) - after finishing the race, on main menu, both trophies will pop (considering that you've won this race).

I'm posting this trick just because it had worked fine, and I hope it helps you.

PS: I don't know if this trick also works in NASCAR Heat 2...

• Like 1